Sunday 14 August 2011

Taking Shape.....


Well as promised here are some photographs of the Studio from day one to now....

A blank white office space....

Pretty uninspiring,don't you agree.....


But look at the view......


Just Lovely.....

Painting the walls.....


A nice warm cream colour.....


My ebay bargain.....


Little Lilac Sofa.....A junk shop find...

Oooh filling up and in need of sorting.....


The Wedding Dresser.....not yet finished...


The antique day bed....


I still have the other half of the room to do,photograph all the stock and get it on the web site!
I think it will be a busy week....

 Have a Merry and Magical Day!
Callie- Noelle
x x x


 

1 comment:

  1. I've been off blogging over a year now and I had no idea you did all this sort of thing until I popped in just now after your lovely comment. I've just looked through all your pictures here and it's stunning, all of it! The space is beautiful and what you have done with it is magical; you clearly have a very good eye. Beautiful crafts too of course. Inspired! :) x

    ReplyDelete