Wednesday 7 November 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....



Well here at Merry and Magical it does for most of the year but especially now!


I am busy sending out orders of Christmas Cards and Advent Calenders...





 By our favourite lady Sally Swannell...

  while getting ready for our Festive Fair on November 25th in Exmouth...


 
I have been making some cards of my own...



 I hand painted the reindeer and house decorations so you have a keepsake...



 This dear little ted was in a dirty and unloved set of three so he has been through the washing machine and has had a smart new bow tie and a Festive tree added to him and he now looks lovely...



This little heart wreath has had some dotty ribbon added and some dotty bells to match...

Off to do some sewing and candle decorating next...

Have a Merry and Magical Day!
Callie
xox



2 comments:

  1. Love absolutely everything (but as you know from my giveaway choice, red & white is SO my taste)! I'm sure that the recipients of those cards will be thrilled. Good luck with the Festive Fair. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are such a good idea, I would serioulsy hang the keepsake on my tree and its a brilliant remninder of the person who sent you it year after year. I do so want that gorgeous little teddy bear... I wish my young boys were into teddy bears. I too love red & white especially at this time of year.

    Good luck with the christmas fair xx

    ReplyDelete